Light Lift uses FDA-approved GentleYAG technology, the fastest and most powerful Nd:Yag laser on the market today. It treats ALL skin types safely, offering unmatched safety profile and treatment capabilities in facial tightening and skin rejuvenation.
Dream Sculpture is the technique of using Sculptra to boost your skin's own collagen reserves so it will stay young, supple and lifted for longer. It works not as a filler or as botulinum toxin (BOTOX®) but as a 'fertilizer' for your skin to produce your own collagen over time (4-6 weeks).
Cheek Sculpt is a specialised technique that uses highly structural hyaluronic acid fillers to augment and define the natural prominence of your cheeks, giving you the appearance of higher cheekbones.
Silhouette LiftOne of the most advanced non-surgical face lift procedures available!
As we age, our facial tissue starts to lose its firmness and volume. This results in a sagging, worn-out appearance, prompting many people to seek face lifts.
Non-surgical face lift procedures provide an alternative to surgery. The thread lift is one such procedure, involving the minimally invasive use of fine needles and threads.
Thread lifts have become increasingly popular, and there are now several different types of thread lifts - one of the most advanced being the Silhouette Lift, which used the revolutionary Silhouette sutures ("the suture of the future").
Compared to the conventional barbed suture, the unique patented design of the Silhouette suture allows for tissue growth inside and around flexible, dissolvable and hollow cones, therefore creating a much stronger anchoring mechanism:
Conventional barbed suture
7 GREAT REASONS TO CHOOSE SILHOUETTE LIFT
- Non-surgical: This minimally invasive lift enables you to avoid the risks of general anaesthesia, and the downtime required with surgery.
- Quick: It typically takes no more than an hour!
- Instant results: See the effects immediately.
- Longer-lasting: The Silhouette suture's revolutionary cone and knot design make it stronger and longer – lasting.
- Minimal downtime: A week after the procedure, you'll be back to your normal routine.
- Safe: Silhouette Lift is approved by both the US FDA and the European Agency for the Evaluation of the Medicinal Products (EMEA).
- Less discomfort: The Silhouette sutures are finer in thickness, and the round, soft cones eliminate the pinprick pain caused by barbed sutures.
- Local anaesthetic is administered.
- Micro - incision: insertions of sutures.
- Anchoring of absorbable micro - cones deep within the facial tissues.
- Attachment and fastening the suspension sutures.
- Closure of the incision.
No test is required before the procedure. The procedure itself takes approximately 60 minutes. No follow up treatments are required. Your doctor will prescribe antibiotics and mild painkillers for discomfort. The procedure leaves no scars.