Silhouette Instalift is a minimally invasive treatment which addresses two primary facial ageing concerns: (1) sagging skin; (2) lines and wrinkles. The procedure uses 100% bio-absorbable threads strategically placed under the skin to lift and restore facial contours.
Tired saggy faces, or crepey wrinkly eyelids and eyebags? The new Thermage CPT system tightens and smooths your face and eyes with no surgery, no injections, and no downtime, but with increased comfort.
Ultherapy™ is a breakthrough procedure that uses medical ultrasound for non-surgical cosmetic improvement of the skin. Ultherapy works deep below the surface - without harming the outer layer of skin-for dramatic and long-lasting benefits of facial firming, skin tightening and lifting.
ARTAS® Hair TransplantationThe ARTAS® Robotic System brings a new level of precision and accuracy to hair transplantation.
This FDA-approved, physician-controlled, computer-assisted technology is able to give you fuller, younger-looking hair while eliminating the drawbacks typically associated with older transplant methods. The system's robotic precision offers hair restoration doctors and patients unprecedented levels of safety, efficacy and patient comfort. With the ARTAS® Robotic System, the doctor is able to harvest follicles using the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) in half the surgery time and with significantly lower transection rates (hairs that have been unintentionally damaged in the process of the hair transplantation procedure) than with manual FUE.
This minimally invasive solution offers patients permanent results with no linear scar after the procedure, allowing patients to return to their normal activities in one to two days and wearing their hair in any style just like they once could.
What is ARTAS® Robotic System?
ARTAS® Robotic System is a hair transplant system using advanced digital technology and precision robotics to transplant hair permanently from the back or sides of the head to thinning areas.
- Minimally invasive
- Permanent results
- No linear scars, patients can wear their hair in any styles
- Quicker recovery and shorter downtime of 1-2 days
- Greater patient comfort
- Significantly lower transection rates at 8% as compared with 20-30% with manual Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- Shorter surgery time, higher efficacy
ARTAS system was honoured with a gold medal in the 26th Edison Awards Ceremony held in Chicago. The award celebrates creativity and excellence in achievement.
Features include an image-guided robotic arm, special imaging technologies and a computer interface.
- Precision robotic: for precise and accurate movement
- Image guidance: stereo digital imagery guides all movement
- Digital visualisation: tracks each follicular unit in 3D space
- Visual servoing: dynamically adjusts to patient movement
- Selective harvest pattern: follicular units are randomly removed to maintain the look of the donor area
- Area of scalp to be treated for transplantation is trimmed and local anaesthetic is applied to the area
- ARTAS system digitally scans the scalp, analyse and identifies hair in its natural groupings
- Selected hair is precisely harvested in a random fashion using the image-guided robotics, so that the donor area retains its natural appearance
- Hair is transplanted to thinning areas performed by the doctor which is then left to grow as permanent hair
- Men with male pattern baldness
- Women who exhibit more of a male pattern baldness than a female diffuse unpatterned hair loss
- Patients with hair loss due to trauma or burns
- Patients must have healthy hair growth at the back and sides of the head to serve as donor areas
- Patients can return to their normal activities often within a day or two
- After a week: Both the donor and recipient areas will have a similar appearance as before the procedure
- 6th month: Noticeable improvement can be seen
- 9th month: Hair continues to grow, achieving full results
To rebalance hair distribution for areas of mild hair loss
To enhance & thicken areas of moderate hair loss
To restore receding hair lines
AS SEEN IN SHARE